I don’t know about you, but I find that most people – myself included – only start waking up properly around the beginning of March.
I put it down to the weather – at least the weather here in the UK has a lot to answer for!
While the UK is not known for its hot balmy winters (!), even when it’s mild, there can still be an all-pervasive sense of meh during the January and February months. It’s as if we, like the flowers, gardens and trees, are waiting for that special spring magic to show up in order to really start opening up, so that we can finally start moving and bloom.
So for me, March 1st feels like the second New Year; the one that heralds the “proper” start rather than the technical one, if you like. I also think that it takes the first two months of a year to really get to know the energy of the year, and to know what’s going to be important to us in the remaining 10 months.
By the time March comes around, I feel like we have a really good sense of what our focus needs to be, to where our Soul is calling us this particular year, as well as where and to what we need to pay particular attention to, lest we let dreams, goals and desires simply slide away from us and out of reach for yet another calendar year… or decade…
I’ve created calendars like this in the past for business clients, but this incarnation is rather different and is designed for every High Vibrational Woman, regardless of whether she has a business or not.
And aside from these pages being beautiful and brilliant, just as importantly, they’re FREE!
Interested to find out how The High Vibrational Woman planner pages can make your life a whole lot more magical, joyful a+ productive over the coming 10 months?
Keep reading for full instructions…
On each of the 10 pages – one for every month from March – December 2017 – you’ll find the following:
- The Call of My Soul This Month is…
- My Top 2 Desires This Month are…
- My Top 3 Goals This Month are…
These then have special areas underneath them where you can note down what’s showing up for you on the first of the month, so that you have your map for the coming 30/31 days.
The Soul direction is crucial to tune into FIRST – i.e. “What is your Soul calling you…
… to do :: to be :: to pursue :: to let go of :: to look into :: to create :: to investigate :: to master :: to wake up to :: to get curious about :: to look at differently :: to open up to :: to consider :: to re-consider :: to make peace with :: to get excited about :: to remember :: to take action on :: to explore :: to try for the first time :: to read :: to reach out to :: to follow-up on :: to heal :: to transform :: to step into :: to stop being afraid of …
Once you have connected with your Soul, then it’s time to tune into your heart to get in touch with your desires.
So, questions that you might like to ask yourself in order to get in touch with these desires could be…
- What is really exciting you right now?
- What would you love to do this month?
- What, when you think or dream about it, holds so much joy, pleasure or juiciness for you?
- What makes your heart leap with child-like enthusiasm when you consider doing, having or being this, this month?
- What do you really, really want to purchase or invest in this month?
- What would take your happiness rating to a 10/10?
- What have you been denying yourself that you actually really want?
As an example, for me for this month, my entries in the two desire boxes are:
- To radically go through my closet AGAIN – like, radical, radical
- To finish + submit my book proposal + add the Tiffany envelope charm to my bracelet to mark the occasion
And then in the third and final section you have the opportunity to set 3 meaningful goals for the month.
- Business goals
- Family goals
- Love life goals
- Financial goals
- Do, be or have goals
- Project goals
- Personal development goals
- Spiritual development goals
- Transformation goals
- Home-related goals
- And more!
As there are so many options, I would invite you to mix it up every month and ask your Soul which would be the best goals to focus on.
Then, at the start of every month you could return to the list above and/or write your own list, and then when you read each item on the list, pay attention to where you feel a rush of energy. That rushing feeling – or however you experience your Soul when it’s trying to get your attention – this will be pointing you to the right area/s to goal-set within.
Personally I love the idea of mixing it up every month. I can then keep my business-related goals in my hard copy planner so that they’re separate, if I want to.
Across the page from this mapping area is then the all-important classic calendar area.
Except this time it comes with a twist!
Each date on the calendar has THREE separate areas:
- Next to the date above the dotted line – you can make a note of birthdays or major events or reminders here
- The white shaded area
- The pink shaded area
I intentionally divided the main body of the date box into two main halves, because I know for myself I like to make a distinction between personal and business activities.
However, you can choose to use this divide any way you want, such as:
- Morning and afternoon appointments
- To do items and pleasure items
- Appointments and marketing activities
- Your stuff and your children’s/partner’s stuff
- Urgent stuff and good-to-get-done stuff
- Professional projects and personal projects
- Recording what you ate and what exercise you did
- Holding yourself accountable to whatever program or project you are currently working with/on
As you can see, it really is up to you!
All of the areas on each planner are actually type-able, both the planning area (3 sections on the left) and all 3 areas on the calendar.
Of course, you don’t have to type into the calendar or planning area at all… You can print the whole thing off and hand-write into it, or you can have multiple copies per month and use them for all kinds of different things! Although let’s not head into overwhelm, ladies 😉
I invite you to use these monthly planning sheets to bring more consciousness, joy and productivity to your life so that every month is a month to celebrate… perhaps more than you’ve ever done before.
That’s how I’m using them, anyway!
You can absolutely use these to make 2017 your happiest and most productive year yet.
Simply click here to access your free downloadable 10-page planner set, and then you can go ahead and make the rest of 2017 the awesome year that you want it to be!
Want to make sure you never miss a blog post? There are three different ways you can take care of that!
- Subscribe to The High Vibrational Woman feed over at Blog Lovin’
- Follow The High Vibrational Woman over on Facebook
- Sign up to The High Vibrational Woman newsletter via the opt-in boxes at the top of this page
And if you want to share this post with others, I’d really love and appreciate that! Just use the social media buttons below. Thank you!