I’m writing this post in the time running up to the big eclipse, and boy, can I feel it.
For the past five days I have been battling a sore throat/cough/general malaise that has seen me spend a large proportion of time in bed simply resting and trying to feel better, in amongst the usual day-to-day responsibilities and family events.
I am not used to feeling unwell, and it’s not something I enjoy, so even though I have a logical explanation for it (my boyfriend had the exact same thing a week before me), I still find myself being very curious as to why I would succumb this particular time, when all of the other times I’ve not picked up what he had.
Apparently the eclipse window opened up on August 7th, and it’s definitely been an intense month for me.
I’ve been clearing, clearing, clearing.
Specifically, I’ve been clearing my office space as part of the Make Space for Magic program, but also clearing in many other ways as well. I’ve been challenging myself almost continually around beliefs, behaviours and all manner of things to see if they’re really serving me, and finally, I understand why.
It’s time. This is a very important portal for all of us.
In my last post I shared more about this particular eclipse, which is especially potent.
I asked some questions of you, and now it’s my time to answer them for myself.
I’m also going to share some very significant news – how an “unfortunate” event that occurred today led to a major breakthrough for me. I’m so grateful that I can turn so-called negatives into positives, because in the past what happened today would have thrown me for a major spin. Instead, I just let it go and looked for the lesson – which I found with glee.
So, back to those questions:
What endings are you going to create?
- I’m letting go of The Raw Food Coach web site in two days. This is huge for me and I actually didn’t see it coming, as originally it was going to be live until my new KarenKnowler.com web site went live in the Autumn. However, today’s event signalled clearly to me that it’s time. More about this below.
- I’m also saying goodbye to a cycle of things being challenging in my personal life. I know not all of this is within my control, but I’m ready and willing to let things be easy here for me now.
- I’m also consciously waving goodbye to a particular mindset/pattern in my life around money. It’s been present too long and no longer serves me in any way.
What new beginnings are you proactively looking to bring in?
- This is the time for all things Karen Knowler (including The High Vibrational Woman) to take flight now.
- This is about blogging regularly again, starting a podcast before the end of 2017, and bringing in new trainings, materials and content that are completely fresh and new, and that women will love. This is what excites me most.
- I’m also looking to welcome in a book deal for “The High Vibrational Woman”. I am totally ready for this.
What are you going to purge?
- I’m purging all of the remaining shredding from my office which just seems to be taking forever to do, but is an important part of the clearing.
- On a much larger and more impactful scale, I’m purging everything else in my life that is not in alignment with where I want to go – no mean feat as all of us have some mixed messages going on in our lives and homes about what we are looking to create. I’ll be sharing more about how I’m going to be doing this later this week, here on the blog and other places. It’s VERY cool!
- I’m also purging this annoying cough which keeps hurting my throat! Throats and coughs are all about self-expression so some journaling is required here.
What people and plans are you going to let go of that are no longer congruent to you?
- This one has been very clear for some time, but today’s event really cemented this in for me. I’m letting go of attracting in any new clients who are not serious about what they say they want to do.
- I removed all of my non-friends from my personal Facebook page recently (i.e. people who I actually don’t know and never knew!) and this felt really good. I will do another go around to see if I missed anyone, and/or if there’s anyone on Facebook who is no longer a fit for me energetically. Then it will be onto twitter!
- There are no plans that I need to let go of, everything is good here.
Phew! That actually felt quite intense to write. Have you written your list yet? If so, then I’d love you to share it below or on the earlier blog post about the eclipse.
And now to the story…
So today something happened that quite honestly I saw coming, but did not want to believe because this person had given me their word – in writing, on Friday.
Essentially it was reneging on an agreement, one where I had made some concessions in order for it to be a fit for the other person because of their own personal preferences and situation; I genuinely wanted to help them.
Big mistake. The whole thing got strung out over a period of days and I had already extended a deadline in order to accommodate them (there’s a bigger reason for why I chose to do this, but sharing it will give too much information, which I don’t feel it appropriate to do).
In my experience, whenever too much is starting to be asked of me it is always a big warning sign.
Well, today was the last time. Things have to be super-clear now and no more concessions. This way everyone and everything is good.
How did this serve me today?
The situation arose out of something connected to The Raw Food Coach. This is my 11-year business that was due to close in the Autumn.
As I sat and processed the event through my “Why is This Happening to Me?” workbook (I LOVE this process!), I realised that it was a very clear sign that TheRawFoodCoach.com had to shut its doors immediately.
To this end, because I had promised my readers more time to sign up to a couple of programs should they want to further down the line, I decided that the fairest and most appropriate thing to do would be to run a flash sale and then shut the site down on Wednesday night.
So that is what I’m going to do. (All details at TheRawFoodCoach.com home page.)
So even though today’s event did not initially feel good, with the help of my own divinely-inspired process, I was able to see things from a much higher and happier perspective, and make a decision that really is the epitome of what this eclipse is going to be about for me.
If you’re interested in getting hold of this free “Why is This Happening to Me?” mini-workshop AND learning more about how to make space for more magic in your life, then you’ll want to click here and grab hold of two of the best FREE resources I have put out to date – both of which received rave reviews. Both are available immediately.
Later this week I’ll be sharing more about how I’m taking women further into the all-out purge and alignment opportunity.
If you’re not currently one of the 83 women in the Make Space for Magic program then you’ll want to stay tuned for more about how you can bring this powerful work into your life starting in September.
Big things are coming… but for that to happen big space needs to be made. I cannot wait to start working through my list when the sun comes up tomorrow!